Artist - Segl (or similar)
s***@btinternet.com
2013-05-29 13:22:05 UTC
Hello

My father asked a German POW to draw a picture of my mother from a photo.

Allegedly it was Hilter's personal artist. It's signed Segl 1947.

Any help?
d***@gmail.com
2013-08-25 17:53:19 UTC
Post by s***@btinternet.com
Hello
My father asked a German POW to draw a picture of my mother from a photo.
Allegedly it was Hilter's personal artist. It's signed Segl 1947.
We have 2 charcoals of my wife and her brother done by SEGL 1947. It is interesting that her parents were part of the Air Corp occupation forces during the same time.
Any help?
b***@gmail.com
2014-02-17 18:46:56 UTC
I am trying to identify an artist who did charcoal drawings (for
cigarettes ), while he was a prisoner near Buckeburg in Germany, for a
time sometime during 1944-47. The signature on the drawings appears to
be Sagl or Segl but it might be Sapl or Sepl.
Alex Bannerman
--
Alex Bannerman
i to have a drawing signed sagl 1947
g***@googlemail.com
2014-09-19 15:29:51 UTC
I have a charcoal drawing of myself age 2 by segl date 1946 my father was in royal signals
G.moxey