Sunken Ships of WW2 (Google Map)
Add Reply
Bixby
2024-03-30 19:23:17 UTC
A bit more than just a map - a bit of a dashboard, with some extra info.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/fe88b5e18c6443c7afaf6e32f8432687
sticks
2024-03-31 17:45:19 UTC
Post by Bixby
A bit more than just a map - a bit of a dashboard, with some extra info.
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/fe88b5e18c6443c7afaf6e32f8432687
Nothing seems to show up in the map portion. I have no blocking on the
site. What's the trick? Do you have to log in to use this?
Stand With Israel!
Bixby
2024-04-01 06:31:04 UTC
Post by sticks
Post by Bixby
A bit more than just a map - a bit of a dashboard, with some extra info.
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/fe88b5e18c6443c7afaf6e32f8432687
Nothing seems to show up in the map portion. I have no blocking on the
site. What's the trick? Do you have to log in to use this?
No log in - should just work at that URL, and did for me just now when I
tested it.

I'm using Firefox on Linux, javascript is on, cookies are on, but I think
it works on Chrome/Chromium and Safari.
sticks
2024-04-01 16:25:16 UTC
Post by Bixby
Post by sticks
Post by Bixby
A bit more than just a map - a bit of a dashboard, with some extra info.
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/fe88b5e18c6443c7afaf6e32f8432687
Nothing seems to show up in the map portion. I have no blocking on the
site. What's the trick? Do you have to log in to use this?
No log in - should just work at that URL, and did for me just now when I
tested it.
I'm using Firefox on Linux, javascript is on, cookies are on, but I think
it works on Chrome/Chromium and Safari.
It does work on my iPhone with Safari. I'll have to check it out on
another computer so I can more easily use the features. Don't know why
it won't work on this box. <shrug>
Pretty cool place. Thanks!
Stand With Israel!
Francis
2024-06-22 05:01:21 UTC
Post by sticks
Post by Bixby
Post by sticks
Post by Bixby
Post by sticks
Nothing seems to show up in the map portion. I have no blocking on
the site. What's the trick? Do you have to log in to use this?
No log in - should just work at that URL, and did for me just now when
I tested it.
I'm using Firefox on Linux, javascript is on, cookies are on, but I
think it works on Chrome/Chromium and Safari.
It does work on my iPhone with Safari. I'll have to check it out on
another computer so I can more easily use the features. Don't know why
it won't work on this box. <shrug>
Pretty cool place. Thanks!
This is incredibly cool, thank you for sharing!