Group Hiatus
Stephen Graham
2017-06-07 16:31:20 UTC
The box hosting our moderation software, robomot.net, suffered a
catastrophic failure last weekend and has not come back up. I've been in
contact with the owner and he will restore service when he can. In the
meantime, we're a bit stuck.

I'll keep you updated.

Stephen Graham
Stephen Graham
2017-10-26 15:45:20 UTC
Post by Stephen Graham
The box hosting our moderation software, robomot.net, suffered a
catastrophic failure last weekend and has not come back up. I've been in
contact with the owner and he will restore service when he can. In the
meantime, we're a bit stuck.
As you can tell, robomod.net has not been restored to service. At this
point, I expect most former readers have found alternative fora.

Stephen Graham