soc.history.war.world-war-ii
m***@netMAPSONscape.net
2016-05-17 01:44:52 UTC
For those of you who might be wondering, we have encountered some (non-
technical) difficulties with the moderating process. I believe we have these
worked out now. Apologies if you have submitted a post in the recent weeks,
but hopefully we can recover some of these. If not, we'll start all over.

Mike Fester
Rich
2016-05-21 18:39:11 UTC
Post by m***@netMAPSONscape.net
For those of you who might be wondering, we have encountered some (non-
technical) difficulties with the moderating process. I believe we have these
worked out now. Apologies if you have submitted a post in the recent weeks,
but hopefully we can recover some of these. If not, we'll start all over.
Good job Mike. Any word of how Stephan is doing? I lost track of him after his birthday in February, which is about when moderating here stopped.

Thanks for stepping up to keep the site going.

Rich Anderson