Pictures from the Bovington Tank Museum
l***@gmail.com
2014-08-12 17:43:18 UTC
I recently visited the Bovington Tank Museum, and I thought this page of pictures I took might be of some interest to this (rare, still living) Usenet group:

http://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=20973

And I didn't see anything in a quick scan of the FAQ against it...
Bill
2014-08-12 19:40:12 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
http://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=20973
And I didn't see anything in a quick scan of the FAQ against it...
It's all German stuff.

Don't you have any pictures of the stuff that was better than the
German stuff?

You know, the stuff that beat them.
Michael Emrys
2014-08-13 17:33:03 UTC
Post by Bill
It's all German stuff.
Almost. I did spot a single Matilda I, although it was mixed in with
pics of German stuff and not identified with any text.

Michael
GFH
2014-08-13 17:33:26 UTC
Post by Bill
Post by l***@gmail.com
http://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=20973
And I didn't see anything in a quick scan of the FAQ against it...
It's all German stuff.
Don't you have any pictures of the stuff that was better than the
German stuff?
You know, the stuff that beat them.
It is easy to find pictures of the Soviet T-34.

GFH
Bill
2014-08-13 17:53:46 UTC
Post by GFH
Post by Bill
Post by l***@gmail.com
http://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=20973
And I didn't see anything in a quick scan of the FAQ against it...
It's all German stuff.
Don't you have any pictures of the stuff that was better than the
German stuff?
You know, the stuff that beat them.
It is easy to find pictures of the Soviet T-34.
Bovington is full of British experimental, including stuff like the
Tortoise.

It's far more interesting than those German failures...
alo
2014-08-14 17:11:47 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
http://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=20973
And I didn't see anything in a quick scan of the FAQ against it...
What camera did you use?