OSS roster
m***@netMAPSONscape.net
2013-12-01 03:56:36 UTC
Now that Congress is apparently considering awarding a Congresional
Gold Medal to the agency,

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/11/30/world/congressional-gold-medal-sought-for-ww-ii-era-spy-agency/#.Upqyt42tA6s

I thought I'd look up whatever there was on my great uncle. Came across a
complete listing of former OSS members

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/144584170/OSS-Personnel

My uncle's listed on page 314

Mike
Andrew Chaplin
2013-12-01 18:37:28 UTC
Post by m***@netMAPSONscape.net
Now that Congress is apparently considering awarding a Congresional
Gold Medal to the agency,
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/11/30/world/congressional-gold-med
al-sought-for-ww-ii-era-spy-agency/#.Upqyt42tA6s
I thought I'd look up whatever there was on my great uncle. Came across
a complete listing of former OSS members
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/144584170/OSS-Personnel
My uncle's listed on page 314[...]
... on the same page as Julia Child (then a "Miss McWilliams").
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Joe Osman
2013-12-04 15:38:46 UTC
Now that Congress is apparently considering awarding a Congresional Gold Medal to the agency, http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/11/30/world/congressional-gold-medal-sought-for-ww-ii-era-spy-agency/#.Upqyt42tA6s I thought I'd look up whatever there was on my great uncle. Came across a complete listing of former OSS members http://www.docstoc.com/docs/144584170/OSS-Personnel My uncle's listed on page 314 Mike
I wonder if they will do the same for the people that were in "The Pond".

Joe