Gestapo Mueller - Resurrection?
S***@argo.rhein-neckar.de
2013-11-10 18:31:07 UTC
Nobody thought he would still be alive with 113 years. But now we know
he really died in May 1945. The rumors he was agent for Moskau and lived
there or with the CIA in Argentina were all wrong. SS General Heinrich
Mueller, chief of Gestapo, chief of Adolf Eichmann, was last seen in the
Fuehrerbunker at the night of 1st to 2cd May. It was after the suicid of
Hitler when the first Red Army soldiers came close to the bunker. Berlin
surrendered around next noon.

The historian Johannes Tuchel found and interviewd the man who finally
buried Gestapo Mueller. Mueller was in August 1945 found in a provisional
bomb crater grave near the Luftwaffe Ministry. That is not far from the
bunker. He was identified by his uniform, his ID card with photo in his
jacket and his medals. A grave find card with all this data was prepared
and is still present. I saw it in German TV News.

His remains were buried with 2400 others in a mass grave at an old
graveyard site. Unfortunately it was at the Jewish cemetery the Nazis
partly destroyed a few years before. Not knowing of this guest the
Jewish cemetery was re-consecrated and opened again a few years ago.
The Jewish community was quite shocked of the news and nobody had an
idea what to do.

It seems those interviewed did not realize that with Mueller probably a
lot of other SS man went in the same grave. Some of the last defenders
of the Reich Chancellery. That it could become a Nazi memorial place is
a real concern. Apart from that the Berlin youth is as tasteless as
everywhere. On 31st Oct. - unfortunately the day Tuchel hit the news - we
had a Zombie evening invasion and three days later they enjoyed "Outpost"
on Free TV. If there is no fix till next Halloween I fear the worst.

I know of archaeological openings of mass graves from the 30 year war or
the Napoleonic wars. But was ever a WWII one with 2400 bodies exhumed in
recent times? A mass DNA check of some 1000s would be no problem, the
German Police did it several times already.

## CrossPoint v3.12d R ##
David Wilma
2013-11-19 17:32:23 UTC
To what end would someone exhume several thousand bodies and conduct DNA analyses on many times more samples? To prove Mueller is dead?
S***@argo.rhein-neckar.de
2013-11-20 15:39:51 UTC
Post by David Wilma
To what end would someone exhume several thousand bodies and conduct
DNA analyses on many times more samples? To prove Mueller is dead?
The first objective would simply the removal of the bodies. A Jewish
cemetery is no appropriate gravesite for him and some others. But the
whole thing would be an archaeological dig with all scientific aspects.
Cause of death, health history and regional origin are just a few.
I expect those named and with a find card were buried with a marker.
By DNA a lot of those unnamed could be solved. Some probably were
civilians. It would be a time window in the last days of Nazi Berlin.
Its now the last chance to do it with at least some of the eyewitnesses
still alive. Whether it could fuel a Nazi nostalgia may be an open
question to answer before.

## CrossPoint v3.12d R ##